Friday 3 March 2017

Catching up!

I've neglected this blog for nearly three years. Which is a shame, but the fact remains is that it's just easier to post on other platforms like Instagram (which I've set to automatically cross-post to Facebook and twitter.

I'll try to sum up most of the work I've done in the meantime:


End 2014:

An illustration for The Dreamlands, an upcoming film by director Huan Vu,
loosely based H. P. Lovecraft’s Dream Cycle.
This was for the Zeitgeist adventure path, in which I revisited Lya Jierre,
a character I had enjoyed painting back in 2012. Obviously, she has seen better days.


Something I don't get to do often: designing the cover and digipak for Friendly Encounters,
an album by Theodore Antoniou.



2015:

My Inquisitor from Dragon Age: Origins, Sylith Adaar. :)
      
There was a palette / character challenge meme going on on tumblr, and I got three requests.

An unfinished WIP

portrait studies



A study of a friend's doll

Will follow up with 2016 in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment